The Nonpareil Management TeamEach of the members of the management team at Nonpareil have extensive backgrounds and experience in the tourism and travel industry, together with a broad awareness and experience of business and commerce.
Katya French, Travel Coordinator - Director
- Moved to New Zealand with her family in 1994.
- Accomplished Business Studies at Massey University, Auckland.
- Moved back to her home country, Russia, to pursue a business career, where she worked for major corporations such as Ernst & Young and White & Case LLC..
- Moved away from Law to an Asset Management Company, where the opportunity arose to return to New Zealand to assist with the family Asset Management Company and to run a small Travel company, NZ Travelco.
- With NZ Travelco, Katya and family moved from being a small in-house travel information desk to an independent company running complex VIP tours, primarily for the UK, US and Russian markets. Previous work experience in Moscow has proved invaluable in understanding the needs of the Russian VIP client.
Matthew French, Travel Coordinator - Director
- Before joining NZTravelco two years ago, Matthew worked in the luxury hotel sector both in the UK and in New Zealand for over 12 years.
- Managed two luxury lodge type properties in New Zealand and managed the regional office of a national hospitality training company. Has many relevant qualifications for these roles.
David French, Business Development - Director
- Involved in the Hotel and Tourism industry for over
- Managed extremely high profile luxury hotel properties in both England and New Zealand.
- Worked in Bermuda, Switzerland and Australia.
- Worked as an independent Management and Marketing consultant to the industry since 2003 and has worked with NZTravelco since 2007.
NONPAREIL TRAVEL - AboutNonpareil: ( non - puh - rel ) n: model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal; adj: eminent beyond or above comparison.
Travel: n: the act of going from one place to another; v: change location; move, travel; undertake a journey or trip; travel, trip, jaunt (make a trip for pleasure); travel, journey (travel upon or across) travel (undergo transportation as in a vehicle); travel, move around (travel from place to place).
Nonpareil Travel (NZTravelco.com) is a travel company based in New Zealand and specializing in creating dramatic tailor-made tour itineraries and activities around the world. We cater primarily for individuals, families and small private groups. We can also cater for corporate retreats, conferences/meetings and incentives.
We make all the transportation arrangements, accommodation and activity bookings and look after all the logistics. Our discerning clients have high expectation levels and we work with distinguished and reputable international operators totally committed to providing a high quality product and excellent service delivery.
Our objective is to create an experience for our clients that showcases the very best of what the World and New Zealand has to offer.
Nonpareil TravelPhone: +64 (0)3 487 7858
Fax: +64 (0)3 487 6672
Web Site: www.nonpareiltravel.com